Saturday, November 14, 2020

Fibre arts creation 纖維創作

Year 2020 is difficult for all of us.  We used to travel for teaching or learning overseas but all schedules hold off or cancelled. People in lockdown have to find something engaged. I need to review what I have been doing these years. Though I addicted to eco printing I find wool felting, my initial encountered fibre arts, is versatile in my creation. I'm back to felting table  these days. This is a knitted wool jersey I sewed it a raglan tunic with only neckline wool felted. 
這年不能遠行,日子還是要過,待家也未有閒着,拿來一片針織羊毛料做衣裳,領圍則以羊毛混纖完成,這純白上衣襯上手作植物印染皮腰帶及羊毛混纖手袋簡約自然。
 
 White is pure and goes well with botanical eco printed leather belt and accompanied with  nuno felted purse.  I like the set but can't resist to do eco printing on it just with basic skills and simple eucalyptus layout.   Here come the result.......
就是按奈不着那細柔的羊毛布料印上桉葉的效果,我急不及待,白色的衣裳馬上與桉葉結合成另一欵襯衣,明亮的白中有橙紅。
Simply with eucalyptus leaves and a few strokes of casaurina.
 Just don't want to waste the remnant I printed it the same tone. Looks like set of tunic and mask.
 
Another fibre creation is wool felt purse.
Weather is becoming cool and wool felted purse is a warm accessory. Made this seamless purse with inner pocket.  Both sides embellished with lace and yarns with nuno felt technique.
為機構再續纖維藝術教學,我又重拾羊毛氈創作,就這麼又做了兩件無縫手包,一件蕾𢇁混線,另一件後期再做植物印染。
Another seamless purse done with white wool fleece then eucalyptus printed.
A hat round with wool jersey eco printed scraps.  Set of fibre art creation - wool and eco printing.
帽子繞著桉葉印染配著肩包與腰包。

Strolling in my area wrapped in eco prints. Sounds no one recognises me.
Thought Mogi approves it and likes sitting in the shade with fragrance of eucalyptus.
The tunic in white with wool felt neckline I have only dressed once for shooting. Now eucalyptus printed and will be my casual winter top, bright color makes me cheerful.  

2 comments:

  1. The bright colour is very cheering, I agree, and we all need that at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations as always Terriea. I especially love the tunic with the orange coloured leaves. They are perfect for the Fall season in Canada right now. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...