Monday, October 20, 2014

ZZzzzzzzzz Mogi's dreaming a pretty lady.....貓咪夢境被著一身紅

 This is a dream from my cat Mogi.......
"Mum's tired of all those botanical prints.  She's done lots of experiments and lots of scraps in the stash.   This one printed with euc silver dollar is quite strong crimson for my wrap.......
貓咪  Mogi 被著一身我的植物印染,  說著夢話, 幻想著自己是紅豔女神, 舞動紅裙進出我在赤柱的工作室灘頭.......
  
"I'm comfy with the soft turmeric dyed silk bed sheet and dreaming I'm a pretty lady in red going to mum's studio in Stanley where I've never been visited.....

 "I'm in a gorgeous red nuno felt gown made with the euc silver dollar prints, I  walked to the waterfront in the morning.......
 "Then to the sand bay in a few minutes walk.......
 "Cool in a crispy fall...... listening to the echo of waves.......
 "I'm in a crimson style dress......
 "I find myself a super model.........



 "My front and back........ walking in the beach......
 "Back to mum's studio.... in the front of her painting......
                                               "Mum has lots of her own made mixed media dolls.    Among are a few but I'm the new one and the biggest she loves most.......

 "Oh well.......   woke up stretching .......  I found myself was only in a dream....... but I can sneak the making of the red lady......."
 The body was made with paverpol - textile hardener for sculpture making, (last post) then made a nuno felt dress to put on the body.
Formerly the dolls are made with ceramic, then paper clay, now the paverpol..... which can be bigger and bigger.  This red one is 1/4 size of a real human.   I sincerely thank to my friend Sharon G. who was so generous to show me the making while I was in Canada last Nov.  Making this sort of textile sculpture is interesting.   I like to modify the making by putting on my eco printed and nuno felted garment which has a soft and stylish movement.
Linking with fromdreamtoreality party.

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...