Monday, June 3, 2013

Felted box of poodle 狗狗毛毛盒子

A wool felt box of wenslaydale fleece and hair from poodle. 
My sister-in-law has lovely dogs.  This poodle is one of it. I said I can make something with their hair. Just give me a little after cutting.
I used a little wensleydale fleece, merino wool mixed with poodle's brown curly hair to enclose a foam resist.  After 2 layers, wet felting and rolling.....
Here comes the box.....
 A one-piece wool felted box with hairy lid.  
For keeping or.... 
with LED lamp  for decoration. 
Something made with loved pets is a treasure. 

6 comments:

  1. Definitely a natural craft! I never thought of using cut pet hair for crafts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet she will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Terrie, it looks great with the LED lights in! I especially like it with the red light.
    What a lovely thing to make for your sister
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the idea with the poodle Terrie. That's why I like to have one :). The result is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...