Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wool felt handbag making 羊毛手袋製作




During my first 10 days in CA I stayed with my friend Melinda. It's fun to share what we passionate about.  She loves the wool felt handbag I learnt from Nicola Brown.  The brown & white flap style she loves most.  She's quite well considered for the infringement of teachers  techniques though it's really my pleasure to share the fun. She said she just wanted to make the flap a "peacock eye" , so we made the style of this one. We used the red merino wool, white curly fleece and purple dyed chiffon to make the nuno felt flower. She's going to put on a crystal-like eye on it.  The bag has strap, inner pocket and the button loop all made in one go. This is  quite an interesting skill to make it.  I'm so happy to share with like-minded friends whatever I know. Melinda is a good hand of knitting. She made me lots of awesome stuff. One of the things the cowl I'm on in the last picture is truly a pretty accessory for my trip here.  She taught me knitting but I'm too behind. I will surly practise when back home. 這次加州假期 在Melinda 家中住宿期間我們分享大家的興趣,我教她做羊毛手袋,她教我編織,但我比較鈍呢! 她給我好多好多美麗東西,那桃紅的 neck warmer 是其中一件。謝謝你Melinda, 我又食又住又拎. 〜.〜 。












6 comments:

  1. That bag is fabulous - such a striking piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Terrie its lovely I love the color and the style of this bag, and what a beautiful photo of you as well,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful red bag. I'm in love with your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your red wool bag is beautiful. Love the knitted cowl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very stylish - I love the way the bag has turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally found a button to go with the bag. I got lots of praise from it. Thanks for sharing and making it for me. Bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...