Monday, October 14, 2024

HK Creative Aging Arts Festival Exhibition香港金齡藝術節展覽

It's the HK Creative Aging Arts Festival, I am honoured to have been invited in the visual arts exhibition among other artists.  
A happy closing brimmed with wonderful memories in the 12 days.  
Heartfelt thanks for all who have visited and supported behind us.
The exhibition message was to spread arts creation without age.  We can cultivate in any stages of life even after retirement or start at 70 years old. Life is colourful. 

「樂日久長」多元藝術展覽圓滿結束,感謝藝術總監與到訪的親朋好友學生、攝影師及大會團隊,12天展期與眾創作人及觀眾交流充滿美好回憶。展覽訊息傳遞藝術創作無分年齡,在人生的任何階段都可以修煉,甚至退休後、70歲都可以培養,生活是豐富多彩的。
My part of fibre arts mainly of wool felt and botanical printing.
It's held in the spacious gallery in JCCAC
With the leadership of artist director and curator the event was successful.
Kind of my botanical printing.  When visitors asked how to bond the plants on fabric.  I show them the post of making.
Some wearable art
Wool felt objects. People are interested to know how come wool can be such versatile media.  Here's the post I shared.
My nuno felt fashion
Nuno felt of textures
A few pieces of garment I made with nuno felt skills and botanical printing are free for fitting.  This is the post how I made the nuno felt dress.

Art journals paper and leather with botanical printing 
I like this hanging, two sides. Printing of the hanging and my tunic are the same pieces done in Holland with local vegetation.
 
 Exhibition guided touring
My family and friends as well students are coming

The 12-day exhibition come to a happy closing. Not to miss are some other beautiful paintings, installation arts, cultural arts and photography to view.  They're awesome.

Great chance we get together, we share, we encourage and we enjoy life
A fruitful event with wonderful memories



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...