Sunday, March 1, 2020

Eucalyptus printed purse 桉樹葉印染包包

My passion about fibre arts since nuno felting then eco printing. I've been doing lots of creations.  Just throw some on the mannequin....
This day I was setting for the man's fitting but I don't have male's mannequin.
Thought just put over my displayed mannequin.  It fits well.  The jacket belongs to my biking team member who has some stuff need my mending.
 Biking always inspires my creation.  The other day I went biking I got some eucalyptus windfalls and done a few experiments.
Bundle boiling in the pot for 2 hours......
 Opened it ..... fresh bundle from pot still damp.  While I was mending team member's gloves I enjoyed the pleasant fragrance of tea and eucalyptus.
 After tea....
Another black goji berry with lemon is good drink.

 Well, going to make the experiment swatches into something functional.
The purses are easy to make.

This is botanical imprints on fabric. Eucalyptus is quite good to do on silk or wool, kind of animal protein fibres.  Almost without mordant you can do the simple layout and printing. My instant download tutorial has inspiration for the making.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...