Monday, January 31, 2011

Newbie Link Up

Thanks for Debbie Doos Newbie Linkup. Her idea is great for our new comers to connect more. It is inspiring in the blogland. I initially only fond of doing ceramics of dolls, plates, pots and sort of. After months of blogging I find myself more creative and active in driving more ideas with bloggies. I searched other blogs for ideas, found wool felting is interesting, I got the inspiration of felt making and able to make a box of this. Corrina loves hens, chicken. When I read Melinda's blog of visiting a farm, the hens and cock are lovely. Idea come to my mind then made this felted box for Corrina. In the process of making it, I think of her and Melinda.
Then I also found some fabric works are so nice. Inspired by Sandee's bag and Valerie's birdie blog, I tried making a bag like this and already given to Lindy. Well, when I see painting and decoupage on fabric are interesting, I made bags and drawn acrylic painting and decoupage. This one was given to my good friend Amy.

I made these needle felted creatures as sample of my wool felt class. All ideas were from blogging.

I stumbled upon diegoagogo's blog, can't resist the black&white cats. One of it is "Ms Flynn". I made the ceramic cat and a plate of it. I love blogging and like to share ideas of felt making and other crafts (but I know a little others and Jack of all Trade !). You may find some tutorials in my older posts. Couldn't agree more blogging is like opening a magazine, you'll find enormous topics
and inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are most welcome.
Thanks Debbie Doo's link up.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie, glad you joined in...have fun meeting some new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie, you are so talented. I enjoy seeing all the different things you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't finding new ideas in the blogging world wonderful.

    Hope you have a great day!

    Found your site from Debbiedoo's link up party

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so talented Terrie!
    I've extended an award for you, please feel free to pick it up when you're free. Happy holiday and Gong Xi Fa Chai!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Terrie. What a lovely family you have. Love the felted bowl you made. Enjoy your festivities this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...