Have been doing experiments of botanic prints to get more clear and strong outlines. Even the same iron bath I use, it may differ. I daunted sometimes for the unstable outcome of penetrated marks. That looks messy. After trial and error, seems I got the tricks that may be controllable.
These days I tried iron mordant with euc and rose leaves as well two unknown wild leaves (the top left and right narraw ones) on two separate silk fabrics. Only the wild leaves have no strong prints, others are good.
Strong dark prints with iron mordant.
Today just done another bundle with more sharp and strong prints. A story to follow.
Until next time.