Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Night owl special wishes to friends in the States 夜貓子做貓頭鷹



So good or so bad that I still can't adjust my body clock. Still jet lag but I'm productive. The night owl me yesternight couldn't sleep made a need felt owl. When I was making it I thought of Laurie of Canada. She paints amazing and adorable owls. This one added to the stuff to my friend Melinda.  I'm currently stay in her house. She got lots of wool so I can kill my night time. She's supposed to join with me to the Monterey workshops tomorrow but pity that she got a bad flu for weeks and too weak to attend. I will take her place for the one day workshop before mine starting the day after. Melinda is so thoughtful and very nice to me. I owe her hospitality. Do wish she will be in a fit form soon. Then Sat we will meet again and explore the felt technique. Know that flu is severe in the States. Wish all well and those sick get well soon.









5 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear that your friend is sick. She must be feeling so disappointed, with you visiting from so far away.
    I wish her a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a very sweet owl, a great use of your night-time wakefulness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute owl. I'm sorry your friend has been sick. I hope you stay healthy. Enjoy your workshops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet owl...great photography there in his natural habitat! So sorry your friend is sick, the flu is bad this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do take care. Sorry your friend is down ill. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    http://greenissuessingapore.blogspot.sg/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...