Friday, January 27, 2012

A weighty book with heavy interest 重量級的書本

How excited today I received the ordered book "Second Skin"! Can't wait to say how delighted I am holding it and reading it. Every page is informative. Front and back covers are compelling.The book is not only of eco prints but also of caring for textiles and clothing as well the history of plant dyeing/ printing.


I'll certainly digest and dig more info to pursuit my interests in this area. To explore more than my limit knowledge.....

It's a heavy book with 284 pages of beautiful printing.

Mogi, " expecting to see mum doing more experiments and to share....... "

1 comment:

  1. Terrie, that looks like a wonderful book to help you learn more about your interests. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...