Thursday, October 25, 2018

Nature inspired botanical prints 騎行路上的創作

 Today just done the prints with the flowers from biking.  The yellow print from cosmos is bold with appropriate mordant on fabric.
Idea for the prints was last week I went with the biking team in rural, caught my sight were the blooming flowers on our way. Today I went again for the sourcing.
 
This video in short was where creation started from the view of my rural studio to the laying of plants.  
 Riding on the narrow path with running stream along.....
 I'm well equipped with the bike purse I made before.  No doubt it's eco printed on linen.
This is a new bike I bought last week as the old one was stolen when I parked in a train station.  It's a pity in our rural station there're thieves.
I'm not sure if the flowers belong to somebody or wild.  Indeed it's growing in a public land.
I'm not sure what kind of flowers, may be cosmos.

The red brick wall is the typical old architecture in villages.

 We went forward..... views just too stunning....
 Backdrop with a buffalo.  
 There was an egret on the back of the buffalo but I was late to capture it. 

 A short riding we're close to the town
 Autumn is a good season for riding
  There're lots of good finds.  The blown off Flame Gold-rain tree still with flower pods.
I'm home with lots produces from the farmer, Okra, taro and the flowers.
Layout of the plants then bundle steamed for 1.5 hours. 

A long cotton jersey with assorted prints.  Among them is the golden yellow from cosmos I love.  Will do some more experments on different fabric shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Nie mam pojęcia jak zabrać się za farbowanie eko. Bardzo bym prosiła gdybyś zamieściła jakiś prosty tutorial. W Polsce trudno o podowiedź. Może bym też się odważyła.
    Twoje kompozycje są przecudowne. Podziwiam.
    Pozdrówki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous views, indeed! A lovely ride, and so much beauty from it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...