Since I encountered botanical imprints, I wanted red, that's easy from eucalyptus.
After red and green, I want brown, yellow and dark shades. With iron mordant I got the limonium (彩星) dark prints.
Then I made some yellow from onion skins with alum mordant
With iron mordant to bring out the dark shades of limonium
Always excited moments to unwrap after 1.5 hours boiling
The Before and After
I've done another piece with limonium and a sort of unknown bush which gives a bit khaki (right image)
The unknown bush I picked on my hiking. Know it's a kind of plant for ointment but no sure the name.
Fun to play with assorted leaves for some colors.