Monday, January 14, 2013

Days in California 加州的日子




Arrived California in a sunny day. Pretty cool yet beautiful and crisp.  A Walk in the Livermore downtown was leisure. These days were free.  So made a needle felt doll and a sheep as well a nuno felt scribble scarf with angora.  Still jet lag, couldn't slept at night but quite energetic day time.  I stay with my friend Melinda she will also going with me to Monterey for the workshops.  She has lots of wool particularly those for needle felt.  Before I don't do much needle felt.  After tried hers I found it's easy and fun to do.  Tomorrow is another day to explore ........ 來到加州開始我悠閒的假期,到小鎮溜溜,在陽光下做兔毛頸巾,噢,晚上時差睡不著就做了針氈娃娃及小綿羊,滿䐉子想做東做西 ,明天空檔可能和朋友Melinda 做手袋。









11 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie! nice to see you blogging from California..just a bit south of here!! And we are on the same time zone! As always, it's lovely to see what you are doing; and thanks for posting about your free days..to give us a taste of what is to come; have a great time in Monterey..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginny, now you're having a sweet dream. Jet lag that I woke up after two hours sleeping. I'm doing a needle felt owl. Indeed I'm a night owl. Wonderful we're so close

      Delete
  2. Terriea-I hope your sleep gets sorted out soon, but knowing your incredible energy, I believe you could manage a week-long class with very little sleep, anyway!
    Have a wonderful time. I know you will be learning loads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, you're only hours from me now. We're so close. In the midnight now I'm "sleepwalking". Not sleep well for jet lag and excited for the upcoming workshops.

      Delete
  3. Hope you recover soon from the jetlag - in the meantime, good to see you making good use of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to see you in the states . . . I hope you are adjusting to the jet lag. Enjoy your workshops . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting!!!!! Love your new creations, you are so talented, enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking of you as we're a bit closer, particularly I was doing a needle felt owl.

      Delete
  6. It's so good to see you outside being so industrious and exploring in my humble home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your house is full of inspiration and you let me free for creation.

      Delete
    2. Your house is full of inspiration and you let me free for creation.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...